16 Ekim 2012 Salı

"Soldiers Letter" Brosch

Sounds of war come from all around the world. What for? "Peace", "Democracy" , " Justice" , "Freedom" hah all bull shit. To make the Companies more and more Rich, to make tha peoples more and more Poor. Because of this burning our young bodies. I say from here goodbye my soul, my old life, and love.
"Soldiers Letter" Brosch
Collage technique, 7x 5 cm, Olive wood, Electronic pieces, Ephemera letter, Plastic, Old Clock mechanism pieces.

         Sounds of war come from all around the world. What for? "Peace", "Democracy" , " Justice" , "Freedom" hah.. all is bull shit. To make the Companies more and more Rich, to make tha peoples more and more Poor. Because of this burning our young bodies. I say from here goodbye my soul, my old life, and love. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder